Goa is a state on the southern coast of india within the region known as the Konkan , and geographically separated from the Deccan highlands by the Western Ghats.It is surrounded by the Indian states of Maharashtra to the north and Karnataka to the east and south ,with the Arabian Sea forming its western coast. It is India’s smallest state by area and the fourth -smallest by population. Goa has the highest GDP per capita among all Indian states, two and a half times that of the country It was ranked the best placed state .
Goa is visited by large numbers of international and domestic tourists each year for Its white sand beaches ,nightlife, places of worship and world Heritage-listed architecture. It has rich flora and fauna , owing to its location on the Western Ghats range ,biodiversity hotspot.
Day 01 Goa,etc
Upon arrival at Goa you will be met by our representative and assisted with you.
- Any other item not specified In cost included’
- GST 5% on total billed amount
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing/Boat Safari
- High Season /Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From time to time.
- Terms & Conditions
- All prices are in Indian Rupees
- All tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking from in our brochure
- Tour prices are valid for Indian nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- NOTE:All distance featured are approximate