Kanyakumari: Kanyakumari is a coastal town in the state of Tamil Nadu on India’s southern tip. Jutting into the Laccadive Sea, the town was known as Cape Comorin during British rule and is popular for watching sunrise and sunset over the ocean.
Padmanapapuram Palace: Padmanabhapuram is the former capital city of the erstwhile Hindu Kingdom of Travancore. It is around 20km from Nagercoil, and 60km from Thiruvananthapuram city. The palace is complex inside with an old granite fortress around four kilometers long. The palace is located at the foot of the Veli Hills, which forms a part of the Western Ghats.
Thiruparappu Watterfalls: Tirparappu Waterfalls are located in Kanyakumari district, Tamil Nadu state, India. The Kodayar River makes its descent at Thiruparappu. The water falls from a height of nearly 50 feet and the water flows for about seven months per year.
Mathoor Thottipalam: Mathoor Aqueduct or Mathoor Hanging Trough, is an aqueduct in Kanyakumari District of Tamil Nadu state. Built over the Pahrali River, it is one of the longest and highest aqueducts in South Asia and is a popular tourist spot in Kanyakumari District.
Pechiparai Dam: Pechiparai Reservoir is a reservoir located in Kanyakumari District, Tamil Nadu, India. The reservoir was built across the Kodayar River and was built during the period 1897 – 1906 by the European engineer, Mr. Minchin, during the reign of the Travancore Maharaja Moolam Thirunal. The water from the reservoir is used for both irrigation of crops and for drinking purposes. The dam is surrounded by hills of the Western Ghats.
Muttom Beach: Golden sandy beach in a fishing village with large rocky outcrops & caves & a kids’ park. For nature lovers, this is just the place to enjoy a lovely sunrise or sunset. Since it is located close to a coastal town, the beach also has a lighthouse.
- 06 Nights accommodation
- Daily Buffet / Fixed menu Breakfast & Dinner at all places
- An air-conditioned car for Sightseeing and excursions as per itinerary
- Currently applicable taxes
- Air fare / train fare.
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’.
- GST 5% on total billed amount
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing / Boat Safari
- High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time