Kanyakumari: Kanyakumari is a coastal town in the state of Tamil Nadu on India’s southern tip. Jutting into the Laccadive Sea, the town was known as Cape Comorin during British rule and is popular for watching sunrise and sunset over the ocean.
Courtallam: Courtallam is a Spa of South India. It is situated on the Western Ghats in Tenkasi district of Tamil Nadu bordering to Kollam district, Kerala. Many seasonal and few perennial rivers such as the Chittar River, the Manimuthar River, the Pachaiyar River and the Thamirabarani River originate in this region. The numerous waterfalls and cascades along with the ubiquitous health resorts in the area have earned it the title the Spa of South India.
Madurai: Madurai is the cultural capital of Tamil Nadu. The city has a number of historical monuments, with the Meenakshi Amman Temple and the Tirumalai Nayak Palace.
Rameswaram: Rameswaram is a town on Pamban Island, in the southeast Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It’s known for Ramanathaswamy Temple, a Hindu pilgrimage site with ornate corridors, huge sculpted pillars and sacred water tanks. Gandamadana Parvatham is a hill with island views. A chakra (wheel) here is said to bear an imprint of Lord Rama’s feet.
- 06 Nights accommodation
- Daily Buffet / Fixed menu Breakfast & Dinner at all places
- An air-conditioned car for Sightseeing and excursions as per itinerary
- Currently applicable taxes
- Air fare / train fare.
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’.
- GST 5% on total billed amount
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing / Boat Safari
- High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time